Re: GSoC project: K-medoids clustering in Madlib - Mailing list pgsql-students

From Atri Sharma
Subject Re: GSoC project: K-medoids clustering in Madlib
Date
List pgsql-students

Sent from my iPad

On 02-May-2013, at 17:34, Maxence AHLOUCHE <maxence.ahlouche@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I've submitted my proposal on the GSoC website.
> I've been inactive for the last few days, because I was setting up a server in order to make all my tests. As it is
thefirst time I do this, I've met a bunch of (usually stupid) problems, but it's now almost entirely configured! I hope
I'llsoon be able to provide a web visualization for the k-means algorithm, but it will probably be a simple png at
first.It will allow you to test my work without having to download or install anything.

Great.All the best and looking forward to the web visualisation.

Regards,

Atri