Re: Ryu floating point output patch - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Gierth
Subject Re: Ryu floating point output patch
Date
List pgsql-hackers

 Donald> Hi,

 Donald> I'm trying to reproduce the results by calling float4in in my
 Donald> test code. But I have some difficulties linking the code:

 Donald> testfloat4.c:(.text+0x34): undefined reference to `float4in'
 Donald> testfloat4.c:(.text+0x3c): undefined reference to `DirectFunctionCall1Coll'

The way you're doing that isn't really a good way to test it - those
other programs being built by that rule are all frontend code, whereas
float4in is a backend function. If you want to add your own test it, you
could do a loadable module for it, or just do tests from SQL.

--
Andrew (irc:RhodiumToad)