Re: DRBD and Postgres: how to improve the perfomance? - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Gregory Stark
Subject Re: DRBD and Postgres: how to improve the perfomance?
Date
List pgsql-performance

> It isn't my faith in a UPS. It is my real world knowledge.
>
> Further I will exert what I already replied to Stefan:
>
> city power->line conditioning generator->panel->plug->UPS->server
>
> You would have to have lightning handed by God to your server to have a
> total power failure without proper shutdown in the above scenario.

Which happens a couple times a year to various trusting souls. I suppose
you're not a regular reader of Risks? Or a regular user of Livejournal for
that matter?

Analog is hard, let's go shopping.

--
  Gregory Stark