Re: Database logins taking longer and longer, showing up as "authentication" in ps(1) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adam Sjøgren
Subject Re: Database logins taking longer and longer, showing up as "authentication" in ps(1)
Date
List pgsql-general
Adrian writes:

> I don't have an answer. Not even sure if this is relevant to the
> problem, but how are the jobs getting into the queue?

Plain INSERTs - often a lot at the same time. I inserted 400K jobs to
clean up after a bug earlier today, for instance.

What were you suspecting?

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "Don't think twice                                         Adam Sjøgren
  It's all right"                                      asjo@koldfront.dk