Re: Coding style for emacs - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Gregory Stark
Subject Re: Coding style for emacs
Date
Re: Coding style for emacs
List pgsql-hackers

> I use more or less what is in the developers' FAQ (not surprising, since I
> contributed it). It works just fine for me. See
> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faqs.FAQ_DEV.html#item1.9
>
> We should probably bring the docs in line with that, unless someone with more
> emacs-fu than me has something to add.

Oh, I've been meaning to email about this. There's a file in the source tree
but it's buggy. The code in your FAQ seems ok, but I prefer the way I've done
it:

(add-hook 'c-mode-hook  (function   (lambda nil      (if (string-match "pgsql" buffer-file-name)     (progn
(c-set-style"bsd")       (setq c-basic-offset 4)        (setq tab-width 4)       (c-set-offset 'case-label '+)
(setqindent-tabs-mode t)       )       ))))