ERROR: missing cache data for cache id 27 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jorge Godoy
Subject ERROR: missing cache data for cache id 27
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi!

There was a discussion with this same subject last week that seemed to be
caused by dump/restore with a wrong phpPgAdmin version.

I'm seeing the same error message for a development database where I always
use psql directly to make the maintenance and I had no dump/restore before it
started happening.

I'm using PostgreSQL 8.1.4 and psql 8.1.4 as well.

% LC_ALL= LANG= psql --version
psql (PostgreSQL) 8.1.4
contains support for command-line editing

I created two plpgsql functions with the following signatures:

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION neolab.f_v_resultados_situacao(
    p_amostra_id INTEGER, p_analise_id INTEGER,
    OUT o_situacao TEXT, OUT o_data_previsao DATE) AS $_$
(...)
$_$ LANGUAGE plpgsql STABLE STRICT;

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION neolab.f_v_resultados_situacao(
    p_amostra_analise_id INTEGER,
    OUT o_situacao TEXT, OUT o_data_previsao DATE) AS $_$
(...)
$_$ LANGUAGE plpgsql STABLE STRICT;

(The second overloads the first.)

They were created but I couldn't update their code because of the missing
cache data error.  If I drop the function and recreate it, all goes well, but
I can't "REPLACE" it.

If I drop the first function, then I can REPLACE the second.  If I don't, then
I get the missing cache error for both.

Is there some way to reset this cache so that I can investigate the cause of
the problem or would I have to recreate the database (i.e. a dump + dropdb +
createdb + restore)?

TIA,
--
Jorge Godoy      <jgodoy@gmail.com>