Re: remove 'noversion' from standalone backend - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Neil Conway
Subject Re: remove 'noversion' from standalone backend
Date
Re: remove 'noversion' from standalone backend  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
List pgsql-patches
Neil Conway <neilc@samurai.com> writes:
> Unless anyone objects, I intend to apply this in 24 hours or so.

Patch applied.

-Neil

P.S. BTW, how does everyone feel about the methodology I've been using
for submitting and applying patches? The procedure I'm following is:

- for trivial / obviously correct patches, just apply them immediately

- for fairly simple patches, submit them to the list and apply them
  fairly soon afterward (say, within 24 hours or 48 hours). When I
  apply the patch, send another mail to wrap up the issue.

- for more complex stuff, the usual submission & review process until
  the patch is ready to be applied.

If people don't want the additional mail when a patch is applied, I
can stop sending those to reduce the quantity of mail on -patches. I'm
also open to any other suggestions for procedural changes...