Re: rename primary key - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Seb
Subject Re: rename primary key
Date
List pgsql-sql
On Fri, 15 Jan 2010 07:35:17 +0100,
Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:

[...]

> Primary keys are constraints. They are enforced with an index, but
> actually they are constraints. So we put them on the constraints
> nodes.

> There is the same behaviour for unique constraints.

Thanks.  Would there be any problem with listing the index used to
enforce the primary key constraint in the Indexes node to let us know of
its existence?  In fact, psql does report it with the meta-command \d.
It was somewhat confusing to see Indexes(0), and then having to rename
an index to rename a primary key constraint.

--
Seb