Re: compiler warnings on the buildfarm - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Gregory Stark
Subject Re: compiler warnings on the buildfarm
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Do any of the build farm machines not support 64-bit integers? I just added a
--enable-bigint flag to configure.in and tested building without it and got an
error at xlog.c:

xlog.c: In function 'ValidXLOGHeader':
xlog.c:3240: error: 'UINT64_FORMAT' undeclared (first use in this function)
xlog.c:3240: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
xlog.c:3240: error: for each function it appears in.)
       snprintf(fhdrident_str, sizeof(fhdrident_str), UINT64_FORMAT,                        longhdr->xlp_sysid);
snprintf(sysident_str,sizeof(sysident_str), UINT64_FORMAT,                        ControlFile->system_identifier);

It's possible I've done the autoconf hackery wrong though. Should
UINT64_FORMAT still be defined if there's no int64?