Re: compiler warnings on the buildfarm - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: compiler warnings on the buildfarm
Date
Re: compiler warnings on the buildfarm  (Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan@kaltenbrunner.cc>)
Re: compiler warnings on the buildfarm  (Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan@kaltenbrunner.cc>)
Re: compiler warnings on the buildfarm  (Gregory Stark <stark@enterprisedb.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan@kaltenbrunner.cc> writes:
> ok I did that for a few members (removing all the statement not reached
> ones as well as some purely informal notices and all the flex related
> warnings) and came up with something similiar to:
> [snip]

Yeah, this looks like a good list.  I can't readily check the ones from
"eel" as they appear to be in Windows-specific code; anyone else want to
fix those?

> animal: jackal              warnings: 2
> postmaster.c: In function 'PostmasterMain':
> postmaster.c:796: warning: 'DNSServiceRegistrationCreate' is deprecated
> (declared at /usr/include/DNSServiceDiscovery/DNSServiceDiscovery.h:114)

This one we knew about; there's been previous discussion of rewriting
the Bonjour support to use a more portable API, but I don't think anyone
feels like doing it right now.

I'll take a look at the rest.