TestLib::command_fails_like enhancement - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject TestLib::command_fails_like enhancement
Date
Re: TestLib::command_fails_like enhancement
List pgsql-hackers
This small patch authored by my colleague Craig Ringer enhances
Testlib's command_fails_like by allowing the passing of extra keyword
type arguments. The keyword initially recognized is 'extra_ipcrun_opts'.
The value for this keyword needs to be an array, and is passed through
to the call to IPC::Run.

Some patches I will be submitting shortly rely on this enhancement.

cheers

andrew

Attachment