Re: doc: add missing "id" attributes to extension packaging page - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Brar Piening
Subject Re: doc: add missing "id" attributes to extension packaging page
Date
Re: doc: add missing "id" attributes to extension packaging page  (Brar Piening <brar@gmx.de>)
List pgsql-hackers
On 06.12.2022 at 09:38, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> I care.  The problem last time is that we were in the middle of the last
> commitfest, so we were (or at least I was) distracted by other stuff.

Ok, thanks. That's appreciated and understood.

> Looking at the resulting psql page,
> https://pgdocs.piening.info/app-psql.html#APP-PSQL-OPTIONS-EXPANDED
> I note that the ID for the -x option is called "options-blah".  I
> understand where does this come from: it's the "expanded" bit in the
> "options" section.  However, put together it's a bit silly to have
> "options" in plural there; it would make more sense to have it be
> https://pgdocs.piening.info/app-psql.html#APP-PSQL-OPTION-EXPANDED
> (where you can read more naturally "the expanded option for psql").
> How laborious would it be to make it so?

No problem. I've already done it. Your second link should work now.

> It'll probably have some conflicts, yeah.

I've updated  and rebased my branch on current master now.

> I would welcome separate patches: one to add the IDs, another for the
> XSL/CSS stuff.  That allows us to discuss them separately.

I'll send two patches in two separate e-mails in a moment.

Regards,

Brar