Re: BUG #17053: Memory corruption in parser on prepared query reuse - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Charles Samborski
Subject Re: BUG #17053: Memory corruption in parser on prepared query reuse
Date
List pgsql-bugs
I am not familiar with how Postgres tracks its bugs. How can I check the
status of this bug #17053? Is it still pending?

> The attached patch seems to fix it.  I wonder though if we ought to
> move the copying to someplace more centralized.  I cannot escape the
> suspicion that there are more of these creepy-crawlies in other
> poorly-tested utility statements.

Is the quick-fix already applied or do you want to wait for these
larger changes? I was hoping to drop my workarounds once the fixes for
this bug land.

Regards,
Charles Samborski