RE: [INTERFACES] Trying to find a PostgreSQL interface - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Mengelbier, Magnus
Subject RE: [INTERFACES] Trying to find a PostgreSQL interface
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Hello Daniel

We are also developing a web-cgi-postgresql environment.  We decided to go
with Perl since it is easy to change the scripting and also because Apache
supports it with the module mod_perl.  We are currently developing using the
CGI principle but as the system moves to final development, we will modify
the Perl scripts to run with mod_perl.  You might also care to take a look
at C-or-java-servlets if performance is an issue and complexity is not.

Magnus
Magnus Mengelbier
Technical Consultant
Clinical Data Care