Re: Doc patch, put pg_temp into the documentation's index - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Doc patch, put pg_temp into the documentation's index
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> On Fri, 2012-09-28 at 11:10 -0500, Karl O. Pinc wrote:
>> pg_temp-toindex.patch
>> Puts pg_temp into the index of the docs.

> But there is no object called pg_temp.  It always pg_temp_NNNN
> something.  How should that be indexed?

We do <replaceable>NNNN</> in a lot of places, and that seems
serviceable enough, at least in output formats where the NNNN can be
rendered differently from plain text.  I don't remember though whether
the sgml index infrastructure allows markup in an index item.