Re: Re: perl vs php for postgresql - Mailing list pgsql-general

From John
Subject Re: Re: perl vs php for postgresql
Date
List pgsql-general
Jason,

Thank you for the insightful post. I did make a typo when I typed DBM. I
guess I was frazzled and really meant DBD.  Since I eventuall want to open a
socket and send some data to/from the database, you have made me realize (or
remember) why I was using perl in the first place. Thanks.

-John