Re: [PROPOSAL] new diagnostic items for the dynamic sql - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jacob Champion
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] new diagnostic items for the dynamic sql
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 8/2/22 15:09, Jacob Champion wrote:
> I've carried it forward, but it needs some help to keep from stalling
> out. Definitely make sure it's rebased and up to date by the time the
> next CF starts, to give it the best chance at getting additional review
> (if you haven't received any by then).

...and Dinesh's email has just bounced back undelivered. :(

Anybody interested in running with this? If no one speaks up, I think we
should return this as "needs more interest" before the next CF starts.

--Jacob