Re: How to get alerted automatically whenever a table structure ischanged between Publisher and Subscriber in Logical Replication? - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Adrien NAYRAT
Subject Re: How to get alerted automatically whenever a table structure ischanged between Publisher and Subscriber in Logical Replication?
Date
In response to Re: How to get alerted automatically whenever a table structure ischanged between Publisher and Subscriber in Logical Replication?  (pavan95 <pavan.postgresdba@gmail.com>)
Responses Re: How to get alerted automatically whenever a table structure ischanged between Publisher and Subscriber in Logical Replication?  (pavan95 <pavan.postgresdba@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-admin
On 8/28/18 7:48 AM, pavan95 wrote:
> Hi Team,
>
> I wanted to know if there is a way to get alerted automatically when a table
> on the primary undergoes structural changes(i.e, adding/dropping some
> columns ).
>
> Due to this in Logical Replication the below error arises and replication
> stops for the changed table until structure on both sides are the same.
>
> *ERROR:  logical replication target relation "public.est" is missing some
> replicated columns
> *
> So I wanted to get notified whenever a table structure has been changed on
> the Publisher Side. Is this possible?
>
> Looking forward to hear from you!!
>
> Regards,
> Pavan

Hi,

Maybe log_statement = ddl ? You will have informations in logs.

Regards,