Re: How to get alerted automatically whenever a table structure ischanged between Publisher and Subscriber in Logical Replication? - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From pavan95
Subject Re: How to get alerted automatically whenever a table structure ischanged between Publisher and Subscriber in Logical Replication?
Date
Responses Re: How to get alerted automatically whenever a table structure ischanged between Publisher and Subscriber in Logical Replication?  (Adrien NAYRAT <adrien.nayrat@anayrat.info>)
List pgsql-admin
Hi Team,

I wanted to know if there is a way to get alerted automatically when a table
on the primary undergoes structural changes(i.e, adding/dropping some
columns ).

Due to this in Logical Replication the below error arises and replication
stops for the changed table until structure on both sides are the same.

*ERROR:  logical replication target relation "public.est" is missing some
replicated columns
*
So I wanted to get notified whenever a table structure has been changed on
the Publisher Side. Is this possible?

Looking forward to hear from you!!

Regards,
Pavan