RE: \i and \ir separated by \if now... - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Vianello, Daniel A
Subject RE: \i and \ir separated by \if now...
Date
List pgsql-docs
> Uh, why would we list \ir before the simpler \i?

I believe the OP was complaining that the current order is:

\i or \include filename
    (text)
\if expression
\elif expression
\else
\endif
    (longer text)
\ir or \include_relative filename
    (text)

and that before it was:

\i or \include filename
    (text)
\ir or \include_relative filename
    (text)

So that the request is to merge \ir into the \i section (not before \i but part of that discusstion) rather than being
separatedby the comparatively longer section for \if
E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain
confidentialand/or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or if this
messagehas been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this
messageand any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution,copying, or storage of this message or any attachment is strictly prohibited.