Re: Data entry / data editing tools (more end-user focus). - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Frank Alberto Rodriguez
Subject Re: Data entry / data editing tools (more end-user focus).
Date
List pgsql-general
If you have the database modeled, the most quickly think I can thinks is with python framework Django. Configure the connection to the DB and make reverse engineer with Django, this create the entities class, then activate the administration forms and configure each form for the entities (few lines) and Django makes the magic and makes the GUI for the DB and if the entities are related this give you the option to insert before the entities needed. As a plus, you have the access control module done too.

Regards