RE: Roll Back dont roll back counters - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Michael Ansley (UK)
Subject RE: Roll Back dont roll back counters
Date
List pgsql-general

You can only guarantee the order if the sequence caching in the
session is 1 (You can set it higher, can't you?).  If any sequence
numbers are cached, then you can't even guarantee the order, only
uniqueness.

Cheers...

MikeA

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged and/or copyright
material of Intec Telecom Systems PLC (or its affiliated companies). If you are not an
intended or authorised recipient of this e-mail or have received it in error, please delete
it immediately and notify the sender by e-mail. In such a case, reading, reproducing,
printing or further dissemination of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
Intec Telecom Systems PLC. does not represent or warrant that an attachment hereto is free
from computer viruses or other defects. The opinions expressed in this e-mail and any
attachments may be those of the author and are not necessarily those of Intec Telecom
Systems PLC.