Re: problem with memory - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Greg Stark
Subject Re: problem with memory
Date
List pgsql-hackers
The link was to the memory context dump. The only suspicious context I
spotted was 300mb in MessageContext. What is lc_messages and lc_ctype
set to on this machine? Were the latest round of infinite recursion in
the character conversion routines in 8.3.7?

--
Greg