Re: Incremental load from SQL server DB to postgressql - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Holger Jakobs
Subject Re: Incremental load from SQL server DB to postgressql
Date
List pgsql-admin
You could try to use BCP.exe for exporting from MS SQL to a flat file per table. Load into PG SQL Server with COPY or \copy (psql).

Using the TSQL foreign data wrapper to pull data over is another option. This FDW isn't very well maintained, though.

Regards
Holger

--
Holger Jakobs, Bergisch Gladbach