Re: Insert fail: could not open relation with OID 3221204992 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From araza@esri.com
Subject Re: Insert fail: could not open relation with OID 3221204992
Date
List pgsql-general
Tom,

It's a C API client and inserts are not wrapped into a BEGIN/END.

Here is the schema info:

sde93=# \d parcel
       Table "sde.parcel"
  Column  |    Type       | Modifiers
----------+-------------+-----------
 objectid  | integer         |  not null
 shape    | st_geometry |

st_geometry is our own implementation for geometry type. In a loading
mode it has no index. Initially, when table is created, a GiST index is
created for shape and a btree for objectid but both are dropped for

Client is reading data from ESRI personal GeoDatabase and inserting into
parcel table.

The OID is same every time.

Thanks.
Ale.