Re: Postgresql replication - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Welty, Richard
Subject Re: Postgresql replication
Date
List pgsql-general
Jeff Davis writes:
>>I hope this is helpful. Let me know if there's some reason my plan won't
>>work.

> look at the solution in pgreplicator. site ids are embedded in the
> id columns in the tables, so there only m tables, and a bit less insanity.

That doesn't work with Slony-I unfortunately. I don't know much about
pgreplicator, but if it does something similar to what I'm talking
about, maybe it's a good thing to look into.

it'd be an excellent thing to look into if it were in any way supported or
maintained. it's a dead project (unfortunately.)

richard