Re: Droping indexes RESOLVED - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Mario Behring
Subject Re: Droping indexes RESOLVED
Date
List pgsql-sql
Hi all,

Thank you very much for your help.

I've found a create.sql script among the millions of files from openNMS installation that has all SQL statements for creating all tables, constraints, indexes and such.  :-)

I've just executed a drop table at the guilty table (32GB in size...), recreated it along with all constraints and indexes............and everything is fine now !!

Thank a lot for your support.

All the best,

Mario Behring