Re: Removing CONTEXT message - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Sabin Coanda
Subject Re: Removing CONTEXT message
Date
List pgsql-sql
Hi Tom,

In fact, I found setting the configuration parameter 'client_min_messages',
I get the expected results according to the documentation, and it works
equivalent to 'log_min_messages ' that controls the messages of the log
file.

I'd just wonder an equivalent parameter as 'log_error_verbosity', but for
client messages, not log file. Is it something available ?

TIA,
Sabin