Re: How does server handle clients that disconnect ungracefully? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jeff Lanzarotta
Subject Re: How does server handle clients that disconnect ungracefully?
Date
List pgsql-general
OK, thanks. I figured the server would at some point in time clear the
connection up, my question now is when does that happen? Any idea how
long the connection sit around before the server cleans it up? Someone
else said possibly an hour...