Re: postgresql vs mysql - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ben
Subject Re: postgresql vs mysql
Date
Re: postgresql vs mysql  (Tommy Gildseth <tommy@gildseth.com>)
Re: postgresql vs mysql  (Glen Parker <glenebob@nwlink.com>)
List pgsql-general
I'm sorry maybe I missed something, but if you don't need NULLs and
feel they just add extra work, why don't you just declare all your
columns to be not null and have them default to zero or an empty string?