Re: BUG #5338: PG_DUMP fails due to invalid adnum value - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: BUG #5338: PG_DUMP fails due to invalid adnum value
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Toni Helenius <Toni.Helenius@syncrontech.com> writes:
> I actually managed to trace this so that I can reproduce the crashing simply with an empty table created as in
attachment.If I delete the table, everything is fine. The table can be empty and pg_dump still crashes. This is really
weird...

Works for me --- I ran that script and could dump the table no problem.

I'm still thinking this is corruption in your copy of pg_attrdef; maybe
its indexes are messed up.  Try reindexing it.

BTW, you forgot to attach the pg_attrdef query output ...

            regards, tom lane