Re: Beta1 announcement: alpha1 draft - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: Beta1 announcement: alpha1 draft
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 27 Apr 2016, at 15:46, Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:
<snip>
> You are conflating two concepts, building a community and making a Beta announcement. The first is a long term, wide
spreadproject. The second is a point in time notification of an event. Dragging in data extraneous to that event only
muddieswhat the notification is about.

"only muddies" isn't true.  The beta announcement also provides an opportunity
to point out other Community projects.  That's something that should be done
as often as possible. :)

+ Justin

- Indira Gandhi