Re: strange apllicaion error - Mailing list pgsql-general

From spied@yandex.ru
Subject Re: strange apllicaion error
Date
List pgsql-general
mg> What language are you using to execute your code?

с with modified pgeasy library

mg>  Maybe it has the same  problem that pl/pgsql does with caching
mg> temp tables?  It would be  created the first time it looped
mg> through your code, the 2nd time it  would crash trying to create
mg> the table again.

i think i understood:
 - after SELECT INTO, but before DROP TABLE i get error from some sql
command
 - transation is aborted and any commands (include DROP TABLE) are
ignored
 - after commit temporary table exist and on next loop i get error on
SELECT INTO