Re: strange apllicaion error - Mailing list pgsql-general

From mike g
Subject Re: strange apllicaion error
List pgsql-general
What language are you using to execute your code?  Maybe it has the same
problem that pl/pgsql does with caching temp tables?  It would be
created the first time it looped through your code, the 2nd time it
would crash trying to create the table again.