Re: [GENERAL] How to check streaming replication status - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Condor
Subject Re: [GENERAL] How to check streaming replication status
Date
List pgsql-general
On 31-08-2017 11:24, Glyn Astill wrote:
> [...]

Yes,
but my question is how to call them when Im unable to connect with slave
even when
replication is over. How I can ask the slave server: Are you in recovery
mode ?
What is the last wal file send from master, which file you processing
now ?
How far behind you ?

As I ask:  My question is: How I can check the replication status when
the slave does not accept connections ?