Re: Mac OS X Experience - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Adam H.Pendleton
Subject Re: Mac OS X Experience
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Okay, running Rez against the app, and linking in Carbon.r and
libwx_macd-2.4.r, so now:

1) The splash screen shows correctly.
2) The tooltip box displays, and now I can close it.
3) The app still appears as a, say... 10px high by 1px window in the
upper-left corner.  I get a menu and an icon now, but I choose "Add
Server..." I get this error:

*** malloc[22891]: Deallocation of a pointer not malloced: 0xbffff520;
This could be a double free(), or free() called with the middle of an
allocated block; Try setting environment variable MallocHelp to see
tools to help debug
Segmentation fault

ahp

Attachment