Re: Speedup twophase transactions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Stas Kelvich
Subject Re: Speedup twophase transactions
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> On 11 Mar 2016, at 19:41, Jesper Pedersen <jesper.pedersen@redhat.com> wrote:

Thanks for review, Jesper.

> Some comments:
>
> * The patch needs a rebase against the latest TwoPhaseFileHeader change

Done.

> * Rework the check.sh script into a TAP test case (src/test/recovery), as suggested by Alvaro and Michael down thread

Done. Originally I thought about reducing number of tests (11 right now), but now, after some debugging, I’m more
convincedthat it is better to include them all, as they are really testing different code paths.

> * Add documentation for RecoverPreparedFromXLOG

Done.

---
Stas Kelvich
Russian Postgres Company