Re: Bug with callable statement and output parameters - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Dave Cramer
Subject Re: Bug with callable statement and output parameters
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
On 27-Apr-06, at 10:15 PM, Kris Jurka wrote:

> On Thu, 27 Apr 2006, Dave Cramer wrote:
>
>> Patch attached for review and test
>>

> This patch does not handle the situation where the number of
> registered parameters does not match the number of returned
> parameters as the attached tests show.
Thanks, I'll add this test.

> Also the regression tests you sent me separately are no good.  They
> do not pass because they mix creating and destroying the test
> function in the test method and the tearDown method.  This should
> go into setUp and tearDown.  Also you can't call executeQuery on a
> CallableStatement because it will complain with "No results were
> returned by the query."
Sorry, I originally had them there but setUp and tearDown get called
for every test, so I moved them, and didn't remove them in teardown.

> The whole Jdbc3CallableStatementTest sucks.  It should have all of
> its function/table creation destruction moved into setUp/tearDown.
> Also the coding:
So we're OK  with adding, and removing the functions for every test ?