Re: pgsql: Refactor the sslfiles Makefile target for ease of use - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Daniel Gustafsson
Subject Re: pgsql: Refactor the sslfiles Makefile target for ease of use
Date
List pgsql-committers
> On 26 Oct 2021, at 19:41, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:

> This fails during 'make clean' in a vpath build, because sslfiles.mk cannot be
> found. Probably just needs

It does in fact need that diff, but sslfiles.mk also needs to be taught about
the current $(srcdir) to properly function under VPATH for "make sslfiles".
Since it, by design, doesn't include Makefile.global it must be passed in
during invocation.  Since you are the VPATH expert, does the attached look
sane?  It passes for me locally but I almost never use VPATH to another set of
eyes would be good.

Attachment