Re: using index or check in ALTER TABLE SET NOT NULL - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: using index or check in ALTER TABLE SET NOT NULL
Date
List pgsql-hackers

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/1142.1520362313%40sss.pgh.pa.us

> What I thought then was that you didn't need the message at all,
> at any debug level.  I still think that.

Oh, and yes, I think QueuePartitionConstraintValidation's usage
is an unacceptable abuse of INFO level.  I'm surprised we haven't
gotten complaints about it yet.