Re: View is not using a table index - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Dan Shea
Subject Re: View is not using a table index
Date
Re: View is not using a table index  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-performance
Version is  PWFPM_DEV=# select version();
                                                version
 PostgreSQL 7.4 on i686-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by GCC gcc (GCC) 3.2.3
20030502 (Red Hat Linux 3.2.3-20)
(1 row)

We used the rpm source from postgresql-7.4-0.5PGDG.

You make it sound so easy.  Our database size is at 308 GB.  We actually
have 8.2.3 running and would like to transfer in the future.  We have to
investigate the best way to do it.

Dan.