Re: BUG #2303: UPDATE from manual is incorrect - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Malix
Subject Re: BUG #2303: UPDATE from manual is incorrect
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Excuse me if I was no very clear and I don't put you in right direction,
But yes the problem is not with FROM but with ORDER BY or GROUP BY.
As you can see in my query I need to GROUP BY modelloid ad aggregate
on npezzi. To solve the problem I rewrite the query in the second for and
encapsulated the subquery with GROUP BY in (). This for work without
problem.

Bye Massimo Fidanza