Re: [HACKERS] ECPG thread-safety - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Larry Rosenman
Subject Re: [HACKERS] ECPG thread-safety
Date
List pgsql-interfaces

--On Friday, March 28, 2003 11:00:47 -0500 Bruce Momjian
<pgman@candle.pha.pa.us> wrote:

> Would someone take those patches and hunt around for proper 'configure'
> tests?  I can do the configure coding, but I don't know what tests to
> make.
>
>     http://services.csl.co.uk/postgresql/
I do know there are configure tests built for UnixWare's pthreads, but I
don't know where.  I have seen them invoked as I've compiled stuff.

Also, once you compile a piece with -Kpthread you must compile ALL of it
with -Kpthread.

You are welcome to read the UnixWare docs at http://www.lerctr.org:8458/ or
on the SCO site.