Re: Oracle Porting, Compiere - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Oracle Porting, Compiere
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
On Tue, Apr 01, 2003 at 12:33:52AM -0500, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Tom Lane wrote:

> > It still should.  I see no prospect that nested xacts will be in 7.4,
> > and I wouldn't care to bet they'll be in the release or two after ...
>
> Actually, Alvaro Herrera is working on it as a college project.  I don't
> know the completion date, but I am sure it will be in 7.5, if not in
> 7.4.  I am CC'ing him for a comment.

Yes, there's some progress in my private tree.  As soon as I can make it
bootstrap I'll post a patch for comment.  I expect to have it for 7.4,
althought I'm not sure if I will be able to do the pg_clog and
pg_subtrans stuff.  Manfred Koizar said he wanted to work on that, but I
dunno if he is.

I am CC'ing him for a comment :-)

"No hay ausente sin culpa ni presente sin disculpa" (Prov. frances)