Re: ERROR: could not find tuple for trigger 37463634 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: ERROR: could not find tuple for trigger 37463634
Date
List pgsql-general
<mdione.ext@orange.com> writes:
>   Short and simple: I'm trying to do the following:

> postgres@master-db01:~$ psql pnssi_profiles_bench
> psql (9.0.3)
> Type "help" for help.

> pnssi_profiles_bench=# drop SCHEMA _pnssi_slony_bench_profiles_01_110 cascade;
> ERROR:  could not find tuple for trigger 37463634

You might try reindexing pg_trigger before doing anything more invasive,
just in case the tuple is there but it's not being found because of a
messed-up index.

>   As you can see, this is a slony setup, but I'm not sure that's relevant.

It could be --- Slony plays some not-very-nice games with the system
catalogs, or at least used to.  If reindex doesn't fix things I'd
suggest asking about this on the Slony lists.

            regards, tom lane