Re: newer (11+) psqlODBC install on old system - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Joe Gilmour
Subject Re: newer (11+) psqlODBC install on old system
Date
Re: newer (11+) psqlODBC install on old system
List pgsql-odbc
On 12/5/20 6:06 pm, Clemens Ladisch wrote:
> Joe Gilmour wrote:
>> GetProcAddress(0x77BD0000 [MIDIMAP.DLL], "midMessage") called from "WINMM.DLL" at address 0x76B43AFA and returned
NULL.Error: The specified procedure could not be found (127).

> This is strange, because both DLLs should be part of the OS.
> Do these DLLs come from the system directory, or did you pick up a rogue DLL from somewhere else?
>

> Regards,
> Clemens

I've had another go with Depends

When I profile odbcad32.exe under libssl-1_1.dll it says
vcruntime140.dll is missing as are some dll files starting with
API-MS-WIN-CRT.

Under libcrypto-1_1.dll it says the same but also missing bcrypt.dll

Seems almost like a path issue but I really don't know.

Thanks again.

Joe