Re: parallelizing the archiver - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bossart, Nathan
Subject Re: parallelizing the archiver
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 10/25/21, 1:41 PM, "Bossart, Nathan" <bossartn@amazon.com> wrote:
> Great.  Unless I see additional feedback on the basic design shortly,
> I'll give the documentation updates a try.

Okay, here is a more complete patch with a first attempt at the
documentation changes.  I tried to keep the changes to the existing
docs as minimal as possible, and then I added a new chapter that
describes what goes into creating an archive module.  Separately, I
simplified the basic_archive module, moved it to src/test/modules,
and added a simple test.  My goal is for this to serve as a basic
example and to provide some test coverage on the new infrastructure.

Nathan

Attachment