Web code license - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Web code license
Date
List pgsql-www
So...

I'm looking at putting in the code for the "new techdocs" in cvs
sometime soon, and realised I forgot this question :)

The code uses tinymce (http://tinymce.moxiecode.com/) for visual
editing. This is LGPL code. My question is, should this be added to cvs
(with appropriate license files etc, of course), or should it be kept
outside (like the PEAR components we rely on for example).

I personally think it should be added to cvs, because that makes life a
lot easier. But given the discussions lately about the license for the
graphics, I figured it's much better to bring it up here before
actualyil doing anything :)

Unlike the license on the graphics, LGPL should be "enough compatible"
with BSD for our use, I beleive. And the site will still work without
it, you just don't get visual editing.

Thoughts?

//Magnus