Re: Release Announcement News Item -- please read - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Release Announcement News Item -- please read
Date
List pgsql-www
> WWW Folks,
>
> The release announcement news item has been posted to wwwmaster.
>
> Please DO NOT APPROVE THIS until Marc gives the thumbs-up,
> which will probably be Monday AM EST.
>
> In the meantime, I'd appreciate it if someone checked my
> formatting and links. Thanks!

Looks good to me. One question though - is "patch release" the normal
term for these? I thought we used to call them "minor versions"?

I could well be wrong on this :-) But if "patch release" is what we call
them, I know at least one page I wrote recently (the security one) needs
updating, so it'd be good to know.

//Magnus