Re: Need libpgtcl on cygwin -- available? - Mailing list pgsql-cygwin

From s0lao@netscape.net (S. L.)
Subject Re: Need libpgtcl on cygwin -- available?
Date
List pgsql-cygwin
"Jackson, Douglas H" <douglas.h.jackson@intel.com> wrote:

[...]
>The module pgtclId.c is where they're used, but it appears they're pretty
               ^^^

Yup, yuo're right, where they're used.

>central to what happens there.
>I've tried to leave out the functions that call them, but that results in
>more unresolved symbols.
[...]

The more unresolved symbols are due to the fact that tcl/tk in cygwin are actually mingw (SIC!) apps, so autoconf isn't
veryaware of them. The fastest way to solve this is to add a "-ltcl80" option to the dllwrap line that tries to link
thepgtcl.dll file.
The other way is to tweak the "src/template/win" file (I haven't test yet).

SLao

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience the convenience of buying online with
Shop@Netscape!http://shopnow.netscape.com/